LASER HAIR THERAPY TREATMENT FOR HAIR LOSS – RALEIGH, NC
HOME LASER HAIR THERAPY TREATMENT FOR HAIR LOSS
At Jernigans Hair Replacement Clinic we offer the most scientifically advanced, proven laser light hair re-growth programs for the treatment and prevention of hair loss in men and women.
DOCTOR RECOMMENDED Low Level Laser Light Therapy (LLHT):
- Stops the progression of hair loss in 97% of patients
- Stimulates hair follicles, promoting new hair growth
- Promotes thicker, stronger, and healthier looking hair
- Is ideal for post-operative hair transplant patients, promoting faster healing and improved hair thickness and texture.
Laser Hair Loss Treatment in the Comfort of Your Own Home
For those who find it difficult to travel for our in-house Laser Therapy Program, we offer wearable, clinical-strength, laser hair therapy devices for sale, for use in the privacy and convenience of your own home. All laser medical devises can be used by women and men with very similar end results.
Restore Your Hair. Restore Your Life.
At Jernigans Hair Replacement Clinic, we offer four FDA Cleared portable home use laser devices for the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia in men and women.
From left to right, we offer:
- The LaserBand82 with it’s patented hair parting teeth & uses 82 red laser and LED light diodes (corresponds to 246 lasers for full coverage-82 x 3 areas) to stimulate and energize cellular activity causing an uptake in the natural function of the hair follicle.
- The LaserBand41 has 41 medical grade lasers (246 total laser coverage-41 x 6 areas).
- The PowerFlex Cap also has 272 diodes but with 3.8 watts.
Each of these portable home use laser medical devices offer a two-year manufactures warranty & rechargeable battery pack.
The LaserBand82 recommends 90 second sessions, 3 times/wk., the LaserBand41 recommends a 3 minutes, 3 days /wk., the PowerFlex Cap has 15 or 30 minute options, 2-3 times/week. After the initial 4 – 6 month treatment period, you may continue session’s once/week to maintain your hair quality.
All home use laser devices, the LaserBand82, ($799) LaserBand41 ($540), and the PowerFlex Cap, ($1899) are available for pickup or shipped directly to your home. While we try to keep devices in stock, please call ahead for availability.
PowerFlex 202 Laser Cap
Use the PowerFlex 202 Laser Cap just 3 days week, to restore your hair’s natural growth cycle and regrow hair with increased density, fullness, and vibrancy.
The HairMax PowerFlex Laser Cap 202 has been scientifically engineered to maximize hair growth with these unique features:
- Engineered to surpass all other laser caps on the market in comfort, flexibility, electronic quality and usability
- 202 Medical grade lasers. No LEDs.
- Dual operating mode technology for a choice of constant or pulsing laser light wave – 15-minute or 30-minute treatment time, 3 days a week
- Ultra flexible and comfortable PowerFlex design.
- The laser cap includes a skin-comfort silicone insert conceals the internal circuitry while protecting the laser diodes and keeping them clean
- Laser diodes are densely spaced and precisely aligned inside the laser cap to deliver the optimal amount of laser energy to reach the scalp for uniform stimulation
- We include a water resistant silicone liner inside the laser cap for thorough and easy cleaning
- Rechargeable battery
- Controller with illuminated treatment timer and battery level indicator ensure you get the perfect treatment every time with your laser cap
- Lock-in micro-USB omni directional cable for safety and easy operation of your laser cap
Don’t compromise when it comes to your appearance and lifestyle, call Jernigan’s today at 919-787-2401 or email us at email@example.com to schedule a free consultation.
Which Hair Loss Solution is Right for You?
WE INVITE YOU to schedule a free, private, no-obligation consultation with one of our trained professional hair loss specialists – either by means of a virtual consultation from the privacy and comfort of your own home, or by visiting our state-of-the-art Raleigh hair restoration clinic – to discuss your hair loss concerns, explore your options, and find the perfect hair loss solution to meet your needs.
Whether you are just starting to experience baldness or are in the most advanced stages of hair loss, we can help with our full spectrum of professional treatment and hair restoration options.